Thread: DYNAMIC SOUND INFORMATION | Learn About Us Along w/ Our Store Location & Contact Info

Elite Window Tinting DynamicSound's Avatar

Default DYNAMIC SOUND INFORMATION | Learn About Us Along w/ Our Store Location & Contact Info

Dynamic Sound & AtlantaTint

We want to be your one stop shop for all your entertainment needs. We want are your number 1 source for all your car audio, mobile video, vehicle security, window tinting, laser jammers, home theater, and vehicle lighting. We carry all the major brands and rock bottom prices that no local shop can compete with...period! We also carry a full line of installation accessories from radio harnesses/dash kits all the way to crimp caps/butt connectors you need! This includes several options of carpeting for enclosure building.

We are also the #1 HID distributor in Georgia! We currently sell over 400 HID kits per week locally along with over 200 a week nationally. We currently supply 28 car audio shops, 5 dealerships, 4 performance shops, 2 auto repair centers, 1 Best Buy, and one of the largest car audio distribution companies in the Unites States. What seperates us from other HID suppliers is not only do we sell the product, we back it with professional knowledge of HID products and how they work. We personally have over 5,000 HID installations under our belts. We have worked on all vehicle makes/models from 30+ year old cars to vehicles worth over $150,000. Not only do we have the aftermarket products, but we have the full line of OEM HID products. We have the most extensive selection of HID products from relays to factory adaptors.

Simply stated, if you need anything in those catagories...give us a call so you can be shocked at our amazing low low prices!

All of our contact info is below, hit us up if you need anything.

Websites:
    www.DynamicSoundATL.com
    www.AtlantaTint.com

Email:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Phone:
    678-622-7144
    678-528-8458

Address:
    6300 Jimmy Carter Blvd Ste 104
    Norcross, GA 30071

Store Hours:
    Monday - Saturday: 10am-7pm
    Last edited by DynamicSound; 10-16-2012 at 08:01 PM.

Very good company to do business with. I have bought from them before and they are just as they say. I am gonna purchase my 3rd set of hids(cause i keep trading cars) from them this week hopefully. I may just get a flip out also for my son to enjoy

Unc crew

wassup bro how much for da hid kits and what kind i need for my 94 honda coupe

Do you do business with out of town distributors? If so, I am interested.
    2008 Scion xD (38mpg ftw!)
    2005 Chevy 1500(For towing)
    1991 5.0 lx(45,xxx original miles)
    2000 DB8 GS-R ( Built and SOLD)
    2001 Crown Vic(61,xxx original miles)
    1997 Honda Accord Ex(sold)
    1995 Nissan 240sx/se(Sold)
    1995 Toyota Tercel(4EFTE Swapped)(Sold)
    1991 VR4 1102/2000(Sold)